Torre de la Horadada
- Torre de la Horadada is a coastal resort located on the Southern Costa Blanca.
- The local Friday market is in the centre of the village. It sells a wide variety of produce from food to household items.
- The beautiful sandy beaches have facilities such as sun loungers, parasol hire, foot showers and WCs.
- In the old town, the square has a good selection of restaurants offering Spanish tapas, sea food and some international cuisine.
- Keen golfers will enjoy the famous golf courses in the area including: Las Ramblas, Campoamor, Lo Romero and Campoverde.
- Local activities include: a yoga studio, a gym for fitness fanatics, water sports along the beaches, cycle routes, a spa centre and sports centre.
- Our Lady of the Pilar festival is celebrated in October with parades until the early hours. The main festival celebration starts in the morning with sailors taking a statue on a boat, decorated with petals and flowers, on a procession around the bay.