- Moriara is on the coast below Javea. It has grown from being a small fishing village to an attractive holiday and retirement town. It's still small and compact and ideal for seniors.
- The open market is on Friday next to the beach. There are also daily markets in the surrounding towns and villages.
- Moriara has two prestigious ECC Blue Flag beaches. They're clean and are very safe for family bathing, they gently shelve away into the Mediterranean Sea.
- There are some great restaurants including some Michelin recommended, which aren’t too expensive
- There are three golf courses within a few minutes drive.
- There are also: water sports, tennis, horse riding, boat hire, excursions and go-karting facilities for the family along with a small fairground and couple of nightclubs.
- Numerous fiestas are held between April - July and also in November in the town.