Lo Romero Golf
Lo Romero Golf is in Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante
- During summer nights the promenade of Mil Palmeras beach has a craft market.
- The Friday morning market is in the centre of the village near the post office.
- Pilar's beaches range from fine white sand and crystal clear water to coves. Vistamar beach has a promenade crossing the natural holes in the rock, formed by the tide.
- The golf course has a panoramic view of the blue horizon where the sea meets the sky, and a famous island hole. Great coaching facilities are also available.
- Food in the area is great due to the fresh produce. The traditional rabbit stew is not be missed. There are a large number of tapas and traditional restaurants, and a some serving international cuisine.
- Activities include volley ball, guided walks, bicycle touring, mountain biking, sailing and football.
- Visit the Museo Municipal Arquelogico for the history - and the church Nuestra Senora de Pilar.
- It's a short drive to the Roman town of Cartagena.