- Finestrat nestles on the mountainside of Puig Campana. It has wonderful views to the Mediterranean and the mountains. The town is split into three areas: Finestrat, Finestrat villare and Cala Finestrat.
- From June to September an afternoon arts and craft market is held on the promenade. (Benidorm’s outside markets are every Sunday and Wednesday).
- The golden beaches in La Cala are quite and ideal for children. If you're looking for an upbeat atmosphere head to Benidorm.
- There are some great restaurants along the promenade and relaxed dinning venues with a variety of cuisines.
- The Raul Faula golf course is nearby. It has two courses,.
- It's close to Benidorm, so there are a wide range of activities available including: water sports, guided walks, water parks and theme parks.