- Campomoar village is in Orihuela Costa, South of Alicante.
- The local markets are on Thursday near the Rambla de la Glea and on Saturday in Playa Flamenca.
- It has beautiful long, Blue Flag, sandy beaches - so they are clean and safe. It has beach bars with wooden walk ways making it accessible to wheechair users.
- The nearest golf club is Real club de Campoamor. It's a picturesque championship 18 hole course. The Las Colinas golf course is only a short drive - and is a must for any golfer.
- There are lovely walks along the canal which start at Campoamor and end at Las Ramblas Golf Club. It's often used by joggers and cyclists.
- Along the coast line there's a boulevard for long walks, with amazing sea views.
- Campoamor is part of the Aquarmarine Natural coastal park, so it's perfect for snorkelling.
- There are a great selection of international restaurants and bars on the strip. Most have entertainment during the high season.