- Calpe is a big bustling town with a wonderful mix of old Valencian culture and modern tourist facilities. It's dominated by the towering rock Penon de Ifach.
- The market is on Sunday morning in Avenida de Rumania.
- Is has three of the most beautiful sandy beaches on the coast.
- There is a wide selection of of international restaurants. Try the local homemade pastries and desserts. The area is famous for them.
- The Rock of Ifach which reaches 332m rising sheer above the sea and offers a magnificent view. On a clear day you can see Ibiza. It is however, a tough climb.
- It's a short drive to Benissa for the goling at Club de Golf Ifach or head to Altea la Vella to Altea Club de Golf.
- The port has a nautical club with lots of water sports activities plus rock climbing and boat rides.
- The carnival fiesta is held in February with street dancing, games for children and fancy dress. Oktoberfest is held at the carnival club in early October.
- Calpe has a rich history including: the church Iglesia Vieja, Banys de la Reina (Queens’s bath), the ruins of the Moorish Castle of Calpe and more. The town centre also has the Museum of Archelogy and the Fiestas Museum.