Benijofar is a small town, just 10 minutes away from the nearest beach. It's and also and close to the Sierra de Orihuela mountains.
- The Tuesday morning market is a great place to buy fresh fruit and vegetables.
- It's just 8 km from the white sandy beaches of Guardamar, that stretch for over 11 km along the crystal-clear, warm waters of the Mediterranean.
- Benijofar and the neighbouring area have some great sports and leisure facilities. There are several private gyms.
- The large public sports centre has an indoor heated pool and a padel tennis club.
- Benijofar is less than a 10 mins drive from two wonderful golf courses: Las Marquesas at Quesada and La Finca Golf & Country Club in Algorfa.
- There are restaurants and cafes in the town.