Costa Blanca, Costa Calida and Murcia
The Costa Blanca, Costa Calida and Murcia region of south-east Spain is increasingly popular with home buyers because it has :
- The warmest and sunniest climate in Spain.
- Great value opportunities, right now, for new home buyers.
- A 260 Km coastline with many glorious Blue Flag beaches.
- Activities for everyone:
- Water-sports, cycling, hiking, golfing, go-carting, pilates, yoga tennis, fishing, horse riding, shooting.
- It’s a golfer’s paradise – with dozens of local courses – at reasonable rates.
- Extensive shopping with complexes and local markets.
- A rich local history – dating from the Roman period.
- Has hundreds of restaurants including: Michelin starred, tapas, local and international through to fish ‘n’ chips.
- Good transport links with: two airports, trains, trams and buses.
The links below provide further information for each location.
Costa Blanca North
Costa Blanca South
- Cabo Roig
- La Herrada
- Las Colinas Golf
- Lo Romero Golf
- Los Montesinos
- Pilar de la Horadada
- Punta Prima
- Torre de la Horadada
- Dolores del Pacheco
- La Manga Club
- La Manga del Mar Menor
- Lo Pagan
- Los Alcazares
- Los Narejos
- Mar de Cristal
- Playa Honda
- Roda Golf
- San Javier
- San Pedro del Pinatar
- Santiago de la Ribera
Contact us for advice on properties and locations matching your lifestyle. Or arrange a personalised guided tour.
Property News and Buying Guide
- Property updates and trends.
- Our buying guide
- Details of newly released properties, not yet on the market.
We won't send you spam or pass your details to others.