La Manga Club Resort
Two Bedroom Villa on La Manga Club Resort
La Manga Club Resort – Two Bedrooms – Solarium – Communal Pool
This end-terrace townhouse property is on the Las Atalayas Community on the North Course side of the famous La Manga Club Resort. The multiple terraces and solarium look out across the mature communal gardens, and communal swimming pool. Entry to the property through the front door of this impressive house with an Andalucian architecture design leads to a hallway with a guest WC. To the left of the entrance is the large wide and long living/dining room which has a bay window at the same end as the entrance door and at the opposite end are large patio doors which open onto the rear part covered terrace with views to the gardens and direct access to the communal pool. The kitchen is independent and has a door leading directly to the rear terrace
The marble stairs lead to the first floor and a double bedroom with en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes, also on the first floor is the large impressive master bedroom with a large en-suite and a beautiful sunny terrace looking out to the garden and swimming pool. The second floor of this stunning home has an attic room perfect for storage with access from the large solarium-style terrace.
The community has private parking spaces away from the road and is accessed through security barriers on the Northside of the resort and is enclosed within the beautiful Atalayas community, walking distance to restaurants and within a few minutes of the Southside of the resort with many bars and restaurants along with many other amenities including chemists, beauty therapy, hairdressers, banks and a supermarket. La Manga Club Resort is a world-renowned location with luxury facilities including three golf courses, 28 tennis courts, 8 academy football pitches serving national and international football clubs, a 5-star hotel, and many other stunning features.
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Golf Resort
- Close to Beach
- Communal Pool
- Solarium and terraces
La Manga Club Resort
La Manga Club
- La Manga Club has over 30 restaurants and bars with a wide variety of cuisines. In the summer, most have live family entertainment.
- The local fishing village of Cabo de Palos is only a short drive - perfect for freshly caught fish. There is also a beautiful cove restaurant on the beach.
- The local town Los Belones has a Tuesday morning market with fresh fruit and vegetables, clothes and household goods. There is a larger Sunday market in Cabo de Palos and is worth visiting.
- La Manga club has its own private cove on the Mediterranean with a small sandy beach and crystal clear water - perfect for snorkelling. It's 20 minutes from many long white beaches on the Mediterranean coast and the smaller non-tidal beaches of the Mar Menor.
- It has three award-winning golf courses. Each are different. A state of the art driving and practise facility is also available,
- Nearby are the La Serena and Roda Golf courses - and a little further Las Colinas Golf.
- There's a tennis centre and bowling green with a 18 hole pitch.
- Other local activities include: a kite centre, jet ski hire, water sports, Sup paddle board, snorkelling, tennis, paddling and go-karting.
- Cabo de Palos (a 15 minute drive) is famous for its reef and wreck diving. (Bring your Padi or dive certificates.)
- The Roman ciy of Cartagena is a 20 minute drive and has a museum in the port.
- The festival in September should not be missed. It includes a fun fair and roman camp.