Three Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
Three Bedrooms – Solarium – Close to the Beach – Private Pool
Brand new luxury complex of 10 semidetached villas all with their own private pool, terrace areas, and solarium that allows you to enjoy all the Spanis sunshine every day of the year.
Each villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 fully fitted bathrooms. Designed on two levels with a contemporary style and open plan concept, comprising a fully-fitted kitchen with island area and lounge-dining room.
6 of the villas are South facing overlooking a park, 2 are East facing and 2 are West facing.
The development is located in Santiago de la Ribera (Murcia), 800 metres from the beach, surrounded by services, parks, sports facilities, several Golf Courses.
The property will meet the highest standards and will be equipped with:
- Private swimming pool with shower.
- Kitchen with island work zone, completely furnished and equipped with oven, microwave, fridge, integrated dishwasher, hob, and extractor fan.
- Lighting: Spotlights inside the villa (dining room, kitchen, corridors, and bathrooms), and lights in outdoor áreas.
- Lined wardrobes with drawers.
- Fully fitted bathrooms with suspended toilet, vanity unit, mirror, and shower screens. Electric radiant heating in all bathroom floors.
- Pre-installation for air conditioning.
- Solarium with summer kitchen.
- Parking space in the plot.
Santiago de la Ribera
- Santiago de la Ribera is on the Mar Menor (on the coast) and is part of the municipality of San Javier.
- The Wednesday market offers fresh local produce incuding fruit, vegetables and fish.
- It's home to some of the finest beaches on the Mar Menor. There are many kilometres of fine gold sandy beaches with calm shallow waters. It has a palm lined promenade running along the beaches.
- Within a short drive there are many championship and award winning golf courses - Las Colinas is unmissable.
- Local food is well worth trying. It includes outstanding dishes such as salt roast sea bream and king prawns.
- The are plenty of hotels, restaurants and bars in this growing town.
- A regular ferry service runs 6 days a weeks to La Manga strip.
- The famous mud baths of Lo Pagan are nearby.
- Local activities include: many water sports, cycling and walking.
- Santiago de la Ribera has its own sailing club, with facilities for all the family.
- Two particular summer events shouldn’t be missed: the fiesta of the Virgin del Carmen (patron saint of sailors) on the 16th July and the San Javier International Jazz festival in the third week of July.