Three Bedroom Townhouse with Communal Pool
Modern Design – Three Bedroom – Solarium – Sea Views
Brand new development in Los Balcones, Torrevieja of 10 contemporary townhouses, just a 5 minute drive to the beach.
These modern townhouses boast a light and airy living-dining room area, an open plan fully equipped American kitchen with access to a backyard, three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and 1 fully fitted bathroom, two with en-suite bathrooms and an additional fully fitted bathroom on the ground floor.
On the top floor we find a large solarium with spectacular views of the sea and La Laguna Rosa de Torrevieja, where we can enjoy our most precious asset: the 300 days of radiant sun on average every year.
The Residential offers a green area and an extraordinary beach-type communal pool to enjoy.
With an excellent standard of qualities and finishes, this new construction includes automated shutters in the living room and bedrooms, pre-installation of air conditioning through ducts, hydromassage column in the main bathroom …
In addition, for a limited time, it is also included as a gift courtesy of the promoter:
Indoor and outdoor lighting
Shower screens in bathrooms
Kitchen appliance pack
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 of which are en-suite
- Fully equipped American kitchen
- Open living and dining room
- Air conditioning and bathroom underfloor heating
- Terrace and garden
- Solarium with sea views
- Communal pool
- Electric blinds
- Torrevieja is around 50 km south of Alicante, on the coast, near Guardamar de Segura.
- The indoor Friday market sells fish, meat, vegetables and locally made produce. The local Habaneras Shopping Centre has a 24 hour Carrefour.
- Promenades run along the sandy, resort-backed, beaches. There are many beach bars and children's play areas.
- There are more than 100 restaurants and bars in the town. Marina Nikki with its pool side nightclub is worth a visit. It's open from Midday till late.
- The marina offers a wide range of water sports activities from banana boats to jet boarding and day excursions.
- The local mud baths that are definitely an experience!
- Family activities include: cycling (with bike hire), quad and e-bike tours, horse riding, archery, fishing and Segway eco tours.
- Torrevieja's museum, the Museo del mar y de la Sa, explores the town's fishing and salt-mining history.
- The inland National Park, has two salt lakes (one green and one pink) and The Lagunas de la Mata. You'll be able to spot many protected species such as the greater Flamingo and Montagu´s harrier.
- The carnival fiesta is held in January and February. It includes several events, parades and contests.