Los Alcázares Three Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
Three Bedroom House – Central Los Alcazares Location – Modern Design – Private Pool
Stunning three bedroom modern home with private pool, centrally located within the popular town of Los Alcazares.
This property has all the living space on one floor, using a clever design to keep bedrooms and living areas separate.
- A modern sleek kitchen fitted with a water filter
- Fibre broadband and alarm is already installed
- Open bright and modern living space looks out onto a splash pool within the private secure ground floor area.
- Off-street parking if required.
- Stunning roof solarium has an outside kitchen and shower.
The views look over the pool and local town with its palm trees and distant mountains. Price includes ALL FURNITURE* this property is key ready and should be seen to be fully appreciated.
The house is walking distance to the old and the new town of Los Alcazares and the beach is approx 10 minutes. The local area is a safe, friendly, mixed community.
*Roof solarium furniture shown is not included.
- Los Alcazares is a costal spa town and former fishing village on the western side of the Mar Menor. It has 2 distinct areas “The Old Town” and “The New Town”. In reality both are a mixture of old and new facilities.
- The local street market is on a Tuesday in the Old Town. It has fresh local produce, clothes and household goods.
- In the summer months there is night market every evening in New Town.
- There are 7km of golden, sandy, beaches skirting the warm waters of the Mar Menor. They are are shallow and non-tidal - ideal for families.
- Numerous golf course surround Los Alcazares, the closest being Roda Golf and La Serena. Within a short drive there are many more - at very reasonable prices.
- There's no shortage of restaurants. They range from traditional Spanish tapas to English style gastro pubs and bars.
- The beautiful, quaint, marina in the Old Town is ideal for those looking for a more traditional feel.
- Head toward the New Town for the nightlife - and in the summer a fun fair and circus.
- Water sports are easily accessible. There are great cycle routes along the coast and a crazy golf course.
- A daily ferry service runs to La Manga, the Perdiguera Islands or Gros. Times are available in the tourist office.
- In October Los Alcazares has a week-long festival, with: firework displays, processions, a windsurfing competition and the ´Caldero´.(When the local fishermen light fires on the beaches and cook their catch in hanging cauldrons for the public.)
- The Aviation Museum is well worth visiting. It celebrates the local passion for aviation.
- Its history dates back to the Romans period, take a 15 minute drive to Cartagena to see the ruins and the museum.