Three Bedroom Apartments with Sea View
Luxury La Manga Club Resort – 3 Golf Courses – Brand New Properties – 3 Bedrooms,
Rare opportunity to purchase a new modern apartment at La Manga Club. Exclusive collection of 42 NEW freehold apartments with stunning sea views at Las Orquideas La Manga Club, located in the best sport and leisure resort in Europe.
These stunning brand new La Manga Club luxury apartments are available for reservation now. The top floor apartments have views across the club to the Mar Menor. Ground floor apartments have beautiful gardens.
Each two or three bedroom luxury apartment includes
- Private parking
- Safe secure basement storage room
- La Manga Club sports rights included.
- Spacious terraces
- Community pool and gardens
- Conveniently located with great views adjacent to Las Acacias community, these units are just a few minutes walk from the shops and restaurants at La Manga Club.
Las Orquideas is the perfect environment for year-round residents or anyone looking for a property that will appreciate in value. Las Orquideas will be the last central development of new build properties at La Manga Club.
La Manga Club
- La Manga Club has over 30 restaurants and bars with a wide variety of cuisines. In the summer, most have live family entertainment.
- The local fishing village of Cabo de Palos is only a short drive - perfect for freshly caught fish. There is also a beautiful cove restaurant on the beach.
- The local town Los Belones has a Tuesday morning market with fresh fruit and vegetables, clothes and household goods. There is a larger Sunday market in Cabo de Palos and is worth visiting.
- La Manga club has its own private cove on the Mediterranean with a small sandy beach and crystal clear water - perfect for snorkelling. It's 20 minutes from many long white beaches on the Mediterranean coast and the smaller non-tidal beaches of the Mar Menor.
- It has three award-winning golf courses. Each are different. A state of the art driving and practise facility is also available,
- Nearby are the La Serena and Roda Golf courses - and a little further Las Colinas Golf.
- There's a tennis centre and bowling green with a 18 hole pitch.
- Other local activities include: a kite centre, jet ski hire, water sports, Sup paddle board, snorkelling, tennis, paddling and go-karting.
- Cabo de Palos (a 15 minute drive) is famous for its reef and wreck diving. (Bring your Padi or dive certificates.)
- The Roman ciy of Cartagena is a 20 minute drive and has a museum in the port.
- The festival in September should not be missed. It includes a fun fair and roman camp.