Private Villas with Pool Views
New private villas – Los Alcazares
These detached villas are on the Serena Golf development. They have three bedrooms and a private swimming pool are just a 15 minute walk to the beach with its bars and restaurants.
They are built and finished to the highest standard, with open plan lounge , kitchen, and dining room. On the the ground floor there is one bedroom and a bathroom. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms including a, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a large terrace with wonderful views towards the sea.
They have a large rooftop solarium with sea and golf course views
The villas include a private driveway, integral garage with automatic “up and over” door, private swimming pool and all kitchen appliances.
Only 8 of these fantastic will be available. The corner plots are available from €315,000 and are in a really good location close to Serena golf and Senator Hotel and Spa.
These beautiful new villas really need to be viewed to be fully appreciated and offer excellent value for money, Villas with a private pool and garage are available from just €289,000.
- Los Alcazares is a costal spa town and former fishing village on the western side of the Mar Menor. It has 2 distinct areas “The Old Town” and “The New Town”. In reality both are a mixture of old and new facilities.
- The local street market is on a Tuesday in the Old Town. It has fresh local produce, clothes and household goods.
- In the summer months there is night market every evening in New Town.
- There are 7km of golden, sandy, beaches skirting the warm waters of the Mar Menor. They are are shallow and non-tidal - ideal for families.
- Numerous golf course surround Los Alcazares, the closest being Roda Golf and La Serena. Within a short drive there are many more - at very reasonable prices.
- There's no shortage of restaurants. They range from traditional Spanish tapas to English style gastro pubs and bars.
- The beautiful, quaint, marina in the Old Town is ideal for those looking for a more traditional feel.
- Head toward the New Town for the nightlife - and in the summer a fun fair and circus.
- Water sports are easily accessible. There are great cycle routes along the coast and a crazy golf course.
- A daily ferry service runs to La Manga, the Perdiguera Islands or Gros. Times are available in the tourist office.
- In October Los Alcazares has a week-long festival, with: firework displays, processions, a windsurfing competition and the ´Caldero´.(When the local fishermen light fires on the beaches and cook their catch in hanging cauldrons for the public.)
- The Aviation Museum is well worth visiting. It celebrates the local passion for aviation.
- Its history dates back to the Romans period, take a 15 minute drive to Cartagena to see the ruins and the museum.