La Manga Club Resort
Four Bedroom Villa with Communal Pool on La Manga Club
Four Bedrooms – Pool Views – La Manga Club – Golf Resort
Beautiful four-bedroom, three-bathroom villa on the prestigious La Manga Club, set in the beautiful landscaped gardens of the pueblo style community Los Naranjos II. These semi-detached villas are set around two outdoor community pools, one of which is heated. Just a short walk to the main hub, it is in a great location no more than a few minutes’ walk from the tennis centre, restaurants, and shops at the famous La Manga Club Resort, not to mention the 3 golf courses that the resort has to offer!
Just a 5-minute drive to the beaches of the Mar Menor or 10 minutes to the Mediterranean beaches of La Manga, Cabo de Palos, and Calablanque nature park.
This four-bedroom villa is distributed over 2 floors with an open plan living and dining area, and an independent fully equipped kitchen, both with direct access to the terrace which has outdoor dining facilities overlooking one of the communal pools and gardens. There is also a guest bathroom and a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor, you will find 3 additional double or twin bedrooms, one with a balcony and a shared bathroom.
- Four Bedrooms
- Communal pools, one of which is heated
- Communal gardens
- La Manga Club
- Close to golf
- Close to the beach
La Manga Club Resort
La Manga Club
- La Manga Club has over 30 restaurants and bars with a wide variety of cuisines. In the summer, most have live family entertainment.
- The local fishing village of Cabo de Palos is only a short drive - perfect for freshly caught fish. There is also a beautiful cove restaurant on the beach.
- The local town Los Belones has a Tuesday morning market with fresh fruit and vegetables, clothes and household goods. There is a larger Sunday market in Cabo de Palos and is worth visiting.
- La Manga club has its own private cove on the Mediterranean with a small sandy beach and crystal clear water - perfect for snorkelling. It's 20 minutes from many long white beaches on the Mediterranean coast and the smaller non-tidal beaches of the Mar Menor.
- It has three award-winning golf courses. Each are different. A state of the art driving and practise facility is also available,
- Nearby are the La Serena and Roda Golf courses - and a little further Las Colinas Golf.
- There's a tennis centre and bowling green with a 18 hole pitch.
- Other local activities include: a kite centre, jet ski hire, water sports, Sup paddle board, snorkelling, tennis, paddling and go-karting.
- Cabo de Palos (a 15 minute drive) is famous for its reef and wreck diving. (Bring your Padi or dive certificates.)
- The Roman ciy of Cartagena is a 20 minute drive and has a museum in the port.
- The festival in September should not be missed. It includes a fun fair and roman camp.