La Manga Club – Five Bedroom Front Line Golf Villa
La Manga Club Villa – Front Line Golf – Four/Five Bedrooms – Private Pool
An absolutely stunning front line property overlooking the ladies tee on the 5th hole of the North Course. It’s an easy to maintain, luxury property perfect for family relocation, or a stunning second home with an excellent rental yield.
- A large double bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes and separate guest bathroom
- A very large square reception/dining room with patios doors onto a glazed patio which can be opened up to make it an extension to the garden – or closed to extend the living space inside.
- Long fully fitted kitchen with a window/serving hatch, overlooking the outdoor kitchen and a door to the front garden pool and terrace area.
- Outside the 16 metres wide garden at the front of the house is closed to onlookers by a hedge and wall.
- The private pool which is approx 5.5m x 5m perfect for cooling off and large enough for swimming.
- At the side of the property, an outside kitchen with a sink and BBQ area in a paved and covered pergola. There is a door to access the double garage for storing outdoor cushions etc.
- 40m double garage
Upstairs there are:
- Two double bedrooms, one to the rear of the property with built-in wardrobes, a Juliet style balcony and large corner jacuzzi bath in the en-suite.
- The front master bedroom is over 20 m2 and has an en-suite with large walk-in double shower. It has two double doors allowing access to the terrace, with views across the golf course and evening sunset.
Downstairs from the ground floor is a large basement with windows providing natural light at each end.
- Opposite to the entrance is a large room that is currently being used as an office but could be made to a bedroom with en-suite as it has natural light from a window.
- Along the long corridor to the right of the basement are a storage area and and further large room ideal for office, beauty room, games room etc.
- The main room at the end of the corridor and under the living room above is a 50 m2 room with a library area and movie area with natural light.
This space could create a separate apartment, living quarters or a gym.
La Manga Club
- La Manga Club has over 30 restaurants and bars with a wide variety of cuisines. In the summer, most have live family entertainment.
- The local fishing village of Cabo de Palos is only a short drive - perfect for freshly caught fish. There is also a beautiful cove restaurant on the beach.
- The local town Los Belones has a Tuesday morning market with fresh fruit and vegetables, clothes and household goods. There is a larger Sunday market in Cabo de Palos and is worth visiting.
- La Manga club has its own private cove on the Mediterranean with a small sandy beach and crystal clear water - perfect for snorkelling. It's 20 minutes from many long white beaches on the Mediterranean coast and the smaller non-tidal beaches of the Mar Menor.
- It has three award-winning golf courses. Each are different. A state of the art driving and practise facility is also available,
- Nearby are the La Serena and Roda Golf courses - and a little further Las Colinas Golf.
- There's a tennis centre and bowling green with a 18 hole pitch.
- Other local activities include: a kite centre, jet ski hire, water sports, Sup paddle board, snorkelling, tennis, paddling and go-karting.
- Cabo de Palos (a 15 minute drive) is famous for its reef and wreck diving. (Bring your Padi or dive certificates.)
- The Roman ciy of Cartagena is a 20 minute drive and has a museum in the port.
- The festival in September should not be missed. It includes a fun fair and roman camp.