Duplex Penthouse Apartment 3 bedrooms
Thomas Maestre Marina – Sea & Marina Views – 3 Bedrooms – Includes Marina Berth
Stunning front-line marina apartment located at the Thomas Maestre marina on La Manga.
This two-story duplex marina apartment enjoys spectacular views of both the Mar Menor & Marina from the 2 large front terraces and the rear kitchen and bedroom terraces.
Walk through the front door into the bright living/dining room with large terraces that overlook both the Marina and Mar Menor at their very best. Sliding doors take you out onto the living room terrace with panoramic sea and marina views that are simply breath-taking, palm trees, yachts, boats, and sunset all in your view.
The kitchen includes – ceramic hob with extractor fan, washing machine, oven & microwave, fridge/freezer. The large sliding windows provide a wonderful welcoming breeze and more sea views.
On the same level is a WC & shower room plus a double bedroom with sea views to the Mar Menor.
On the upper floor, you will find the family bathroom and a second double bedroom, and the master bedroom with sliding doors to its very own special and private terrace that has stunning uninterrupted views of both the Marina and Mar Menor.
The beaches of both the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea are a minute’s walk away as are an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants with everything you need with a few minutes’ walk.
The Exclusive Marina has an abundance of restaurants, bars, shops, pharmacies, supermarkets, taxis, and bus services within a 5-minute walk. There is also a laundrette, bicycle/kayak hire shop, and a Ferry to take you over to the mainland. Deportivo Puerto Tomas Maestre is the premier Marina within Europe due to its unique position giving the choice to sail either the Mediterranean or the 22km long Mar Menor Lagoon, resulting in more sailing days per annum.
Access to the Marina 37º 44 ′ 05 N – 00º 43 ′ 08 W from the Mediterranean is via the Canal Del Estacio that also joins it to the Mar Menor lagoon.
- Marina berth included
- Lockable garage included
- Three bedrooms two bathrooms
- Marina and sea views
- Beaches within walking distance
La Manga del Mar Menor
- La Manga del Mar Menor is on a seaside spit of the Mar Menor. It's 21km long and 100 metres wide, separating the Mediterranean sea on one side from the Mar Menor lagoon on the other.
- The Cabo de Palos fishing villa holds a Sunday market - it's one of the largest in the area. Night markets are held through the summer months at Plaza Bohemia.
- There are wide sandy tidal beaches with the Mediterranean on one side with with beautiful blue water. On the other is the Lagoon of the Mar Menor with shallow non tidal waters and flat beaches.
- La Manga Club has three award winning golf courses, the west is the hardest. Nearby are the La Serena and Roda Golf courses.
- There are 21km of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs. You will never be lost for choice from fresh fish restaurants in the habours with fast food, Chinese restaurants and bakeries selling coffee and freshly cooked pastries.
- Activities include a Kite centre, jet ski hire, watersports, Sup paddle board, snorkelling, tennis, and go-karting.
- Cabo de Palos is famous for its reef and wreck diving so remember to bring your Padi or dive certificates..
- Cartagena is only a 20 minute drive with a it's substantial Roman history - and a museum in the port.
- The Roman and Carthaginian festival is in September with a fun fair, a roman camp and numerous bars.