Private Villa – Private Pool – Large Plot – Planning Permission
This is a lovely detached villa set on a private plot of well over 500m2, in Los Alcazares. Located in the very nice, residential village of Lomas del Rame, just 5 minutes from the Costa Calida and just a minute to Serena Golf.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- A large spacious kitchen with white goods.
- Open fire in the lounge area.
- An absolutely wonderful private garden and large swimming pool.
- Accessed via two large gates.
- The property also benefits from having a conservatory-style extension (currently used as a storeroom) with direct access on to a large, covered terrace area, with views across the garden and swimming pool.
This property needs to be viewed to see its full potential
Price Reduced – Now only €229,500.
- Los Alcazares is a costal spa town and former fishing village on the western side of the Mar Menor. It has 2 distinct areas “The Old Town” and “The New Town”. In reality both are a mixture of old and new facilities.
- The local street market is on a Tuesday in the Old Town. It has fresh local produce, clothes and household goods.
- In the summer months there is night market every evening in New Town.
- There are 7km of golden, sandy, beaches skirting the warm waters of the Mar Menor. They are are shallow and non-tidal - ideal for families.
- Numerous golf course surround Los Alcazares, the closest being Roda Golf and La Serena. Within a short drive there are many more - at very reasonable prices.
- There's no shortage of restaurants. They range from traditional Spanish tapas to English style gastro pubs and bars.
- The beautiful, quaint, marina in the Old Town is ideal for those looking for a more traditional feel.
- Head toward the New Town for the nightlife - and in the summer a fun fair and circus.
- Water sports are easily accessible. There are great cycle routes along the coast and a crazy golf course.
- A daily ferry service runs to La Manga, the Perdiguera Islands or Gros. Times are available in the tourist office.
- In October Los Alcazares has a week-long festival, with: firework displays, processions, a windsurfing competition and the ´Caldero´.(When the local fishermen light fires on the beaches and cook their catch in hanging cauldrons for the public.)
- The Aviation Museum is well worth visiting. It celebrates the local passion for aviation.
- Its history dates back to the Romans period, take a 15 minute drive to Cartagena to see the ruins and the museum.