Two Bedroom Apartment in Los Alcazares
Communal Pool – Central Location – Two Bedroom – Terrace
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment has been designed with a Mediterranean style with a beautiful terrace, community pool, parking spaces, and within walking distance to the beach and shopping areas.
Located in Los Alcázares, a coastal town on the Mar Menor. It has all the necessary services within walking distance, leisure areas, health centers, shopping areas, and the beach. Golf courses are just over 5 minutes away by car.
Los Alcázares is well-positioned to explore the area. The capital of the region, Murcia, is found just 50km away and the historical Roman city of Cartagena is just 20 minutes in the other direction. It’s just over a 1-hour drive to Alicante airport, and only 30 minutes to the new international airport of Murcia (RMU).
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathroom
- Community pool
- Los Alcazares is a costal spa town and former fishing village on the western side of the Mar Menor. It has 2 distinct areas “The Old Town” and “The New Town”. In reality both are a mixture of old and new facilities.
- The local street market is on a Tuesday in the Old Town. It has fresh local produce, clothes and household goods.
- In the summer months there is night market every evening in New Town.
- There are 7km of golden, sandy, beaches skirting the warm waters of the Mar Menor. They are are shallow and non-tidal - ideal for families.
- Numerous golf course surround Los Alcazares, the closest being Roda Golf and La Serena. Within a short drive there are many more - at very reasonable prices.
- There's no shortage of restaurants. They range from traditional Spanish tapas to English style gastro pubs and bars.
- The beautiful, quaint, marina in the Old Town is ideal for those looking for a more traditional feel.
- Head toward the New Town for the nightlife - and in the summer a fun fair and circus.
- Water sports are easily accessible. There are great cycle routes along the coast and a crazy golf course.
- A daily ferry service runs to La Manga, the Perdiguera Islands or Gros. Times are available in the tourist office.
- In October Los Alcazares has a week-long festival, with: firework displays, processions, a windsurfing competition and the ´Caldero´.(When the local fishermen light fires on the beaches and cook their catch in hanging cauldrons for the public.)
- The Aviation Museum is well worth visiting. It celebrates the local passion for aviation.
- Its history dates back to the Romans period, take a 15 minute drive to Cartagena to see the ruins and the museum.